Monday, January 4, 2010

Where's Ronan?

Our spur-of-the-moment family portrait on New Year's Day

This New Year's Day Ronan came across my camera tripod and was curious to learn more about it's bubble level. Talking him through the various parts of the tripod spurred an impromptu family photo- with Ronan being central in orchestrating it.

However, when it came time to actually take the pictures, Ronan was coy and decided to play hard-to-photograph. Below are a few shots taken during his game of camera peek-a-boo... the above photo is the only one with an unobstructed view of his face. Mom and I were cracking up at how silly he was being doing something that he himself had instigated.

The test shot... Ronan working through exactly where he should be.


Hiding technique #1- sneak a peek through the slats


Hiding technique #2- can you spot his little eyes?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sooo cute - you've got a real ham on your hands. Those hats sure look familiar :-) and that's a killer painting behind you! As for the little eyes - I finally spotted them after enlarging the photo. I guess after posing so angelically for the large group down here, Ronan decided to do his own thing for HIS family portrait. I like a man who thinks for himself :-)

Todd said...

Those are some fantastic shots. I especially like the one where Ronan is peaking through the chair.
I miss him already!