Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ronan's First Ice Cream Cone

A boy and his ice cream cone

Summer has finally arrived, and what better way to celebrate than a nice cold ice cream cone? It was another 'first' for Ronan, and he made the bold selection of a rainbow-sprinkled waffle cone filled with vanilla bean ice cream (it was Häagen-Dazs, of course).

Digging in

Ronan loved it, and even though the cone was the smallest size offered, it took Mom, Ronan, and me to finish it off. Sad that 'child size' apparently includes the child's parents.

2 comments:

Todd said...

I love it. That cone is huge! I'm sure Ronan was stoked. Next time I'm up I can take him out for some ice cream. Can't wait!

Holly Teetzel said...

The word Supersized comes to mind - make sure Nieve doesn't get one of those cones. We don't want her to get much bigger - just kidding. Cute, cute pix of Ronan - there's no going back now that he's opened Pandora's box. Love his haircut, too :-)