Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grandpa's Awesome Slideshow


My favorite YouTube video... I wonder why?

Grandpa came up the other week for a quick overnight visit- while he was here he captured some beautiful photographs of Ronan & Nieve. I love the video slideshow of those images he put together and posted on YouTube... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

And don't fret about copyright issues- Scott McKenzie is getting promotional value from having his song associated with the video... you can download an mp3 of San Francisco from Amazon/iTunes (just by following the links).

Thanks Grandpa, beautiful work. And a very happy birthday from all of us!

2 comments:

Holly Teetzel said...

Great slideshow - and perfect tune to match! Yea for Granpa!!

CalBadger said...

Thanks for the plug, Erik. Unfortunately I haven't heard from Rob Reiner yet (or Steve Speilberg for that matter)!