Sunday, March 6, 2011

Four Teeth

Hey look, I've got some toothpaste to use on my four (not exactly aligned) teeth!

Nieve now has four teeth - both of her two lower central incisors are in as well as her upper right center and upper right lateral incisors. Sure, it's not symmetric, but she seems to be able to cut through her food of choice without much effort.

Our happy little girl... with crooked teeth. In lieu of presents for her first birthday, we're asking friends and family to start an orthodontic fund.

3 comments:

Holly Teetzel said...

How CUTE! The hairDO is the bomb. Granny used to fix my hair like that when I was a baby, too. It looks better on Nieve, though.
Note: I've scheduled an appointment for Nieve with Dr. Denny for Aug. when you come to visit! ha ha

Erik said...

You had a top knot as well? Now we know where Nieve got her bizarre hair. People who see it call it a 'fountain' at the moment. I think it's very cute, but I'm biased, and most people that see it call it, "crazy!"

Holly Teetzel said...

Crazy like a fox. Topknots are the Bomb. Our High School yearbook (such as it was) was called Topknot. I'll bring a pic of me (age 9 mo?) and my "do" when I come up to see you.