Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spooning Around

"Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?"

Ronan has reached the age of jokesterism (while Nieve is natural born prankster) and this evening he tried his hand at hanging spoons from his nose. It only took him a few attempts to master and I was impressed that he tried to eat dessert while having the spoon dangle in front of his face. We chuckled at his cleverness, and I'm certain this is only a harbinger of things to come.

Ronan trying to eat his homemade 'singed' salted caramel sauce with a spoon on his face

3 comments:

CalBadger said...

I wish I could do that!

Holly Teetzel said...

Was he successful? (in scarfing up that caramel sauce)

Erik said...

He was indeed successful in scarfing up the caramel - and he enjoyed the process of making it the night before.

CalBadger - Ronan says, "It's not too hard - I'll show you how!"